Encounters takes its inspiration from games like Super Smash Bros., which pits characters against each other in tests of skill and strategy. In addition to managing your character with skill, you need to build them properly, equipping them with the right skills to cover their weaknesses. If you are new to the game and want to catch up with other players quickly, you can get Encounters codes to get more crystals and rewards to give yourself a boost.
Most Encounters codes offer Crystals, which are the in-game currency you use to buy new equipment and abilities. You can also use your crystals to unlock cosmetics to make your fighter stand out from the crowd. Just like games like Anime Dimension, there are plenty of opportunities to recreate your favorite anime characters signature attacks in this game, as long as you have the Crystals to spend.
All Encounters Codes
Updated December 8, 2022
Added new codes for Encounters
Encounter Codes (Working)
- 275 CLICKS – Redeem for free Crystals (NEW)
- 250 CLICKS – Redeem for free in-game rewards
- 50K WANTED! – Redeem this code for in-game rewards.
- 225K WANTED! – Redeem this code for in-game rewards.
- 200KL – Redeem this code for in-game rewards.
- 200 CLICKS – Redeem this code to get 515 Crystals.
- IKES – Redeem this code for 515 Crystals.
- 150 CLICKS – Redeem this code for 1000 Crystals.
- 100 clicks – Redeem for a reward
- 75 CLICKS – Redeem this code for 2000 Crystals
- FFA – Redemption for the Key
- SKILLDIFF – Redeem for 1000 Crystals
- 1V1 – Redemption for the Key
Related: The 15 best Roblox games of all time
How to redeem Encounters codes
Redeeming Encounters codes is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Press the Twitter button on the left side of the screen
- Enter the code you want to redeem in the text box that appears
- Click To prove the and rewards will be added to your character
How do you get more Encounters codes?
Roblox developers often post codes when they hit certain milestones or when there is a new update. Besides checking this page regularly, you can follow the official Encounters Twitter accountwhere developers often announce new codes, join their Discord server, or join the Encounters Roblox group.
Why aren’t my Encounters codes working?
Most codes for Roblox games are temporary, one-use codes, so they usually don’t work anymore because they’ve expired or you’ve redeemed them before. If you’re sure the code you’re using should work, make sure you’ve typed it correctly. Pay attention to how you type it and make sure you haven’t accidentally copied an extra space at the end of the code.
What Keys did in Encounters
In addition to fighting other characters, Encounters require players to explore the map to find new power-ups or to get the drop of their enemies. Keys can be collected to allow you to open doors on the map, but they can also be purchased with Crystals from the store. Previous Encounters codes have rewarded players with Keys, allowing them to spend their hard-earned Crystals on other, more fun things.
What are Encounters?
While it takes obvious inspiration from games like Super Smash Bros., Encounters allows for many different playstyles. You can hang back and focus on exploration, or you can jump into the fray on the frontlines and fight it out. There are many maps to look around, each requiring different strategies to succeed.